Monday 5 November 2012

An update.



So it has been quite a while since my last post. IT has been a busy and hectic last few months. Now that winter is upon us I plan to try and update the blog roughly once every week.

What have I been up to that has kept me away from my blog.

Well I have been on a number of battlefield tours as a member of the Guild of Battlefield Guides. I have been to Mons and Le Cateau and the route that the BEF retreated down in 1914.
I have visited the sites of Dieppe and Bruneval raids. Both occurred in 1942 and both were very different and had very different outcomes.

I have also had a day trip to Dunkirk and a few of the locations related to the 1940 campaign in France.

I am also about to start some research into the Royal Artillery.

Hopefully this will give me plenty of inspiration for writing and provide some interesting updates to this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment